Air purifierair freshener spray
The Gamarde Air Purifier is the plant-based solution for healthier and purer air. Its formula eliminates viruses, bacteria, molds and yeasts, while leaving a fresh smell.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCES: Ethanol 76.5% (v/v) (CAS n°64-17-5), Lavender essential oil 1.42% (m/m) (CAS n°8000-28-0), Mint essential oil 0.2% (m/m) (CAS no. 8006-90-4). Biocide TP2.
The perfumes used for the development of our treatments may contain traces of essential oils.
Bottle & cap to throw in the sorting bin
enveloped viruses(1), bacteria(2), yeasts(3) and fungi(4) are eliminated
- (1) Standard NF EN 14476+A2 (30 sec - Adenovirus and Murine Norovirus; 60 sec - Poliovirus) - active against all viruses in 60 sec.
- (2) Standards NF EN 1276 and NF EN 13697+A1 (5 min - Staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Enterococcus Hirae, Escherichia Coli).
- (3) Standard NF EN 13697+A1 (15 min - Aspergillus Brasiliensis).
- (4) Standards NF EN 1650 and NF EN 13697+A1 (5 min - Candida Albicans).
How to use
SHAKE BEFORE USE. Daily aerial use. Upward sprays. It is advisable to leave to act for 30 minutes and then to ventilate. Renew as often as necessary. Can be used in all living rooms. 5 presses for a room of approximately 10m².
Precautions for use: Do not spray in the presence of sensitive people (children under 3 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with a history of convulsive or epileptic disorders, people allergic to one of the components) and pets. Do not bring them into the treated and ventilated room for 60 minutes. Do not apply to eyes, skin or mucous membranes. Do not spray on food and foodstuffs, including those of animals. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Can cause cutaneous allergy. Harmful to aquatic organisms, causes long-term adverse effects. If medical advice is needed, keep container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - NO SMOKING. Keep container tightly closed. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulations. Contains Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil – CAS: 8028-48-6), Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia oil – CAS: 90063-37-9), Eucalyptol (cineole – CAS: 470-82-6), Mint essential oil (Mentha piperita oil – CAS: 84082-70-2): may produce an allergic reaction. Store between +15°C and +25°C. Use biocides safely. Do not use for any purpose other than that for which it is intended.
(1) Standard NF EN 14476+A2 (30 sec – Adenovirus and Murine Norovirus; 60 sec – Poliovirus) – active against all viruses in 60 sec.
(2) Standards NF EN 1276 and NF EN 13697+A1 (5 min – Staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Enterococcus Hirae, Escherichia Coli).
(3) Standard NF EN 13697+A1 (15 min – Aspergillus Brasiliensis).
(4) Standards NF EN 1650 and NF EN 13697+A1 (5 min – Candida Albicans).
*Mineral origin = water. The remaining 0,1% correspond to a biotechnological origin (fermentation of plant materials)