Multi-Surface DisinfectantSanitizing spray
ACTIVE SUBSTANCES: Ethanol 66.9% (v/v) (CAS n°64-17-5), Lavender essential oil 0.67% (m/m) (CAS n°8000-28-0), Mint essential oil 0.2% (m/m) (CAS no. 8006-90-4). Biocide TP2.
The perfumes used for the development of our treatments may contain traces of essential oils.
Bottle & cap to throw in the sorting bin
viruses are eliminated (1)
bacteria are eliminated (2)
yeasts are eliminated (3)
mushrooms are eliminated (4)
- (1) Standard NF EN 1276 and NF EN 13697+A1 (5 min - Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli).
- (2) Standard NF EN 14476+A2 (60 sec - Adenovirus, 30 sec - Murine Norovirus, 5 min - Poliovirus).
- (3) Standards NF EN 1650 and NF EN 13697+A1 (5 min - Candida albicans).
- (4) Standard NF EN 13697+A1 (15 min - Aspergillus brasiliensis).
How To Use
SHAKE BEFORE USE. Use the pure product (3ml), by spraying on all the surfaces to be disinfected. Without rinsing. Test first on a small surface and wipe well afterwards.
Directions for use: Avoid spraying in the presence of a child under 3 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women, animals and food. Do not apply to eyes, skin or mucous membranes. If irritation, rash, or persistent eye irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia oil – CAS: 90063-37-9), Lemon essential oil (Citrus limon peel oil – CAS: 84929-31-7), Lemon essential oil Mint (Mentha piperita oil – CAS: 84082-70-2), Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil – CAS: 8028-48-6), Eucalyptol (cineole – CAS: 470 -82-6): may produce an allergic reaction. If medical advice is needed, keep container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - NO SMOKING. Keep container tightly closed.
IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if the victim wears them and if they can be easily removed. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulations. Store between +15°C and +25°C. Use biocides safely. Do not use for any purpose other than that for which it is intended.
(1) Standard NF EN 13697+A1 (5 min – Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli).
(2) Standard NF EN 14476+A2 (60 sec – Adenovirus, 30 sec – Murine Norovirus, 5 min – Poliovirus).
(3) Standards NF EN 1650 and NF EN 13697+A1 (5 min – Candida albicans).
(4) Standard NF EN 13697+A1 (15 min – Aspergillus brasiliensis).
*Mineral origin = water. The remaining 0,1% correspond to a biotechnological origin (fermentation of plant materials)